If you would like to take part in this tour, contact Richard Stephens below:
The Warsaw Property Tour
21 June 2023
The Warsaw Property Tour is part of The CEE Summit, organised by the Poland Observer and Real Asset Media, to show the host city’s dynamic development activity and potential to an international audience, and to bring different perspectives to the Polish and CEE real estate market.
The Tour is for real estate & business journalists from across Europe, as well as for international real estate professionals based outside Warsaw.
Warsaw is an incredible city undergoing huge societal and development changes. The real estate market has evolved significantly over the last 30 years, reflecting these changes. Gone are the days when office buildings, retail projects or residential schemes were built with little regard for the surrounding area – such was the huge demand for immediate commercial property space at that time.
For several years now, Poland – led by Warsaw – has seen amazing schemes developed that would be welcomed in any of the leading cities in the world, schemes that have added a great deal to the local community.
In this tour, we will show our international guests the newest projects, as well as presenting upcoming schemes still in the planning or development stage. It will be a walking tour, stopping at each place for a quick description of the project and its background given by the people developing the projects.
TOUR AGENDA: Wednesday 21 June
The tour begins at 14:30
- Widok Towers by S+B Gruppe
- Welcome by Richard Stephens, Tour Organizer
- Presentation about the Warsaw, Poland & CEE real estate markets
- Presentation and Q&A with Marek Matraszek, Chairman of CEC Group, about the macro-economic and political context of business in the CEE Region
- Museum of Modern Art, Plac Defilad – a project by The City of Warsaw, under construction
- Varso Tower by HB Reavis, designed by Foster + Partners. Varso Tower was opened earlier this year and is the tallest office building in the European Union
- Zlota 83, the newly-renovated residential building by AFI Europe
- Warsaw Breweries (Browary Warszawskie), the mixed-use scheme by Echo Investment, fully operational
- Towarowa 22, the newly-announced mixed-use scheme by Echo Investment & AFI Europe
- The Bridge, the office tower under development by Ghelamco at Plac Europejski, next to their MIPIM Award-winning office project Warsaw Spire
- Cocktail Party (venue to be announced)
The next day, the tour party will see the Norblin Factory scheme by Capital Park, in which the KinoGram conference venue is located.
More information about the projects & companies involved in the tour will be sent to all tour participants a few days before the tour.